Good Quality Carabiner CA8007 to Jeddah Manufacturers
Good Quality Carabiner CA8007 to Jeddah Manufacturers Detail:
Material:Cold formed steel,Heat treated
Min. Breaking load: 2700lbs/12kN
Surface:Silver or black coating both available
Product detail pictures:
Our eternal pursuits are the attitude of "regard the market, regard the custom, regard the science" as well as the theory of "quality the basic, believe in the 1st and management the advanced" for Good Quality Carabiner CA8007 to Jeddah Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Albania , Switzerland , Bangladesh , Our company now has many department, and there have more than 20 employees in our company. We set up sales shop, show room, and product warehouse. In the meantime, we registered our own brand. We now have tightened inspection for quality of product.
SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/SweeterSideSUBSCRIBE
Visualise your GOALS and see how close you are with this DIY Shadow Box savings bank! Aloha baby – Hawaii is just 6 more frame inches away!
With all the money you SAVE you should totally pick up a copy of my book! http://bit.ly/SweetCelebrations
Heres what you’ll need:
-different colored cardstock paper
-a piece of fabric
-MONEY! (Don’t worry – we can work on that)
1. Remove the back of the shadow box frame and stick blue paper for the base.
2. Take 3 different shades of orange paper and fold about 2.5 inches. Cut along the line.
3. Layer the papers on the top part of the frame to make a sunset effect.
4. Take the cream cardstock, fold in half and cut. Take one side and make wavy cuts to make the sand. Stick to the bottom of the frame
5. Take the other cream cardstock and cut a small D shape for the island.
6. Draw four tree trunks on the brown paper. Make small circle for the coconuts. Cut
7. Draw four palm leaves on the green cardstock.
8. Stick 1 palm tree on the left and right of the frame.
9. Take your small piece of fabric and do an accordion fold all the way.
10. Tie with the string and attach the ends to the palm trees for the hammock effect.
11. Cut excess palm trees if necessary.
12. Place back frame base and attach remaining palm trees on the sides of the frame.
-Add a small boo for decor
-Add “Aloha fund” or text decor
There’s always an upside and there’s always a downside but let’s all agree to focus on the Sweeter Side!
The Sweeter Side on Facebook: http://bit.ly/SweeterSideFB
The Sweeter Side on Instagram: http://bit.ly/SweeterSideINSTA