2017 wholesale price Safety Harness SHS8006-ADV for Paris Importers
2017 wholesale price Safety Harness SHS8006-ADV for Paris Importers Detail:
Color: orange and black together as default color
1) Leg straps are in different colors for easy wear.
2) Two attachment points to match any foreseeable fall arrest working condition.
3) Six adjustment positions on belt and legs for superior fit.
4) High strength webbing more than 27KN(6,000Lbs).
5) Light weight,moisture wicking and breathable waist padding always keeping the wearer comfortable.
6) Chest loop equipped with carabiner for rescue and fall arrest.
7) Waist D ring for better work position.
8) Special black surface coating for high corrosion resistance.
9) Custom design webbing end secure to hang on to when adjusting the straps.
10) Individually inspected.
11) Customized webbing colors available.
Product detail pictures:
Generally customer-oriented, and it's our ultimate focus on to become not only essentially the most trustworthy, trustable and honest provider, but also the partner for our clients for 2017 wholesale price Safety Harness SHS8006-ADV for Paris Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Durban, Zimbabwe, Eindhoven, Genuinely should really any of those objects be of interest to you, please let us know. We'll be pleased to present you a quotation on receipt of one's detailed specifications. We have our personal professional R&D enginners to meet any with the requriements, We look forward to receiving your enquires soon and hope to have the chance to work together with you inside the future. Welcome to take a look at our organization.
This is the 1st in series of videos for our first custom order at our etsy shop. The recipient is Amanda G. and hopefully she gets a chance to watch the work that went into making her items.
Here’s my attempt at giving back to the community that has given so much to me. I’ve learned so much from so many that I will never get to meet. They’ve offered me a chance to develop a business that I can be proud of. The least I can do is pay it forward and help others that might be starting out just as I was.